Popular Posts

Thursday, May 5, 2011

DHHS Student Art Show

On May 12, DHHS will be showcasing AP Art and other student artwork from the 2010-2011 school year!

I will be a major part of the show, as I am in AP art. Other AP art students that will be showing are: Marra Evans, Eden Lewis, Trashawn Turner, and Leah Schultz. I will be selling prints! There will be a separate set of notecards that will benefit the Art Boosters.

It will begin at 5:30 and end at 8 pm.

The location of the gallery is:
Beacon Hill Arts Center 
410 West Trinity Place
Decatur, GA 30033

If you are in the vicinity that day, you should stop by! I would love to meet you!

Also , there may be food and music. :)

P.S. I just ordered 1.75" buttons with 4 of my most popular girls. They are $5 a piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment